Thursday, September 5, 2019

Happy Teachers Day.Teacher is my visible God

Teacher is my visible God
He mould me withoutSad
He planted learning Seed
He did it with plenty Glad.

Teacher's word is the
      source of my worship
Teacher's sentence is the
     source of my verseup
Teacher's idol is the
source of my meditation
Teacher's kindness is the
source of my salvation.

Teacher is intellectually
                   Totalitarian.
Teacher is philoso_
       phically Unitarian.
Teacher is culturally
         Universalist.
Teacher is  socially
          Secularist.

Teacher taught me a sense of Responsibility
Teacher guided me the
tense of Utility.
Teacher preached me to
obey the Human values.
Teacher enlightened me to reach my life's goals.

       I will be profusely grateful my Teacher, the
Beacon of Light on the path of my journey towards the Success.
:Om Gurubyoa Namaha :
Authored By:
 G. M. R.
Anekal         
9742562214

No comments:

Post a Comment